Building Leader Confidence:￼
• Leader Interpersonal Performance Improvement: Initial scoping to identify symptoms, strengths and problem areas. Facilitation to enable the leader to receive detailed feedback on the specific problems directly from his/her team in a manner that is safe for all involved and builds back openness. Coaching with leader to gain the replacement skills and behaviors needed to be successful. Follow up sessions with leader and team to ensure new behavior is sustained.
• Team Conflict Resolution: Facilitation tailored to vague or specific issues between a leader and his/her team, within a team, or between teams. Identification with the team on the root causes to the issues. Identification of resolution, system implications and sustainability requirements. Experience include facilitating resolution between organizations and unions, between organizations and vendors, and between organizations and community.
• Communication Improvement: Analysis of patterns of communication which are hooking individuals into destructive patterns and hindering working relationships. Coaching and skill building of managers on improving their communication approach and patterns. Skill building of employees on improving their communication approach and patterns. Joint meeting to gain commitment to creating adult to adult future behavior. Coaching leader on holding self and team accountable to agreed to changes. Follow-up team and leader coaching to ensure sustainability.
• Team Performance Facilitation: Analysis of root causes to team performance limiters through interviews, assessments, analysis of processes , etc. Findings include both Confidence and Capability issues. Identification of solutions is conducted with the leader and team to ensure buy-in and fit. Solutions take in to account system and sustainability factors. Solution implementation assistance as needed.
• Vision Consulting: Coaches leader through creation or improvement of the vision for their organization. Includes strategic analysis so that the vision takes advantages of the organizations strengths and opportunities and acknowledges potential barriers and competition. Prepares leader for key stakeholder interviews. Assists leader in drafting key strategies and success measures; analyzing structure, culture and processes to ensure they support the vision; and creation of a plan and process to incorporate team’s and stakeholder’s feedback. Follow up work includes creation of a company communication and change management plan
• Strategic Planning Facilitation: Assists the leader in taking his/her vision to their team for input and creation of the action plans. Includes: gathering team feedback on vision; uncovering barriers to alignment; establishing strategies; determining measures of success; creating a plan to engage stakeholders and overcome resistance; creating action plans; and aligning the team on agreements to maximize success. Includes change management and communications plan scoping.
• Value Proposition Facilitation: Facilitation between groups in conflict to determine concerns and issues related to the value proposition and direction. Team analysis of the different approaches to determine possible solutions. Group analysis of best solutions to determine probability of success and recommendations.
• Creation of Values and Culture: Initial one on one sessions with CEO and the senior leaders to determine draft of values and culture that will propel company to the future vision. Facilitation of leadership team to determine values, weigh consequences and create behavioral anchors and examples. Creation of an implementation, communication and sustainability plan. Assistance with plan.
• Culture Alignment Assessment: Interviews, focus groups, surveys, and reviews of structures, systems and processes to determine potential misalignments to the company’s vision and values. Development of a comprehensive action plan to address issues and address system implications. Assistance as needed with implementation of adopted recommendations.
• Change Management: Analysis of key success components to change adoption. Detailed change management and organizational communications plan. Sustainability analysis and action plan. Assistance with implementation of plans as needed.
• Organizational Design: Organizational design or redesign facilitation to address shift in focus, globalization, mergers, downsizings etc. Includes designing to future needs, work process flow, clarity of roles, responsibilities, decision authority, meeting structures and agreements for sustainability.